Heute werde ich euch meine Lieblingslyrics präsentieren. Ich habe so viel Druck aufgebaut und kann nicht in Worte fassen, wie es mir geht. Deshalb spreche ich durch Liedtexte heute. Wenn ihr euch genauso fühlt wie mancher Text, dann schreibt. Schreibt mir alles was ihr in Worte fassen könnt. Ich bin mir sicher wir werden uns damit helfen. Ich denke so oft an euch, Leute!
Depeche Mode - Broken
If you want control
Without any pain
How long will you suffer
How long you reign (...)
When you’re falling I will catch you
You don’t have to fall that far
You can make it, I will be there
You were broken from the start (...)
AFI - It Was Mine
Don't feel, don't love anything
Love attracts all those
Who taint the cherished
Don't try to, to change anything
Nothing pure can ever stay (...)
They'll say, "Relax, you'll be fine"
All we love goes away
They'll take all you let them find
All we love goes away
It was mine, it was mine
Alkaline Trio - Help Me
Here you'll find me in between
Heaven and hell my dear where nothings what it seems
It's just as well I fear I'm giving you the creeps
And a farewell kiss to go into the unknown
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen